* YOU MUST REGISTER EACH WEEK!
There is a limit in each classroom (2’s & 3’s/4’s & 5’s). To Register click - Register
(the link can also be found on our website and Farragut Christian Church Children’s Ministry Facebook page)
* When you register your preschooler, “preschool” indicates ages 2 and 3. “Preschool 4” indicates ages 4 and 5.
* We will offer Farragut Kids Preschool Worship during the 10:30a service, only.
* If you cannot keep your registration, please contact Randi or the office, immediately.
* Check your preschooler in through our new KidMin Check In Station located through the office entrance. There, your child will receive their name tag, check out tag, and sanitize their hands BEFORE being escorted back to their classroom.
* DO NOT bring personal items, sippy cups, snacks, toys, books, diapers, wipes, etc. from home. (Diapers and wipes will be provided in the classroom. Exceptions will only be made for contact allergies.)
* The volunteers are required to wear masks and wash hands, often. We understand that it is impossible to run this ministry without being held or kept in close contact- disrupting the 6’ rule.
* PLEASE adhere to our sick policy. If your child is experiencing ANY symptoms of COVID-19 or any other illness, please stay home and enjoy our online option.
* DO NOT leave campus.
* Please be very prompt in checking out your child. We cannot being our deep cleaning until all kids have left the space.
* Be prepared for some separation anxiety with your preschooler. Please keep your phone with you, on silence. If your child struggled getting adjusted in the classroom, we will text you.
* We cannot guarantee your child’s health while worshipping with us. Allowing your child to participate at church confirms that you understand that they are attending at their own risk.
* We will continue to offer an online Preschool Worship option for our preschoolers who are staying home.
We are excited to welcome your little ones back into the building… safely!!
As a reminder, this is all very fluid. We are influenced by the decisions made by our leadership and county government.
* Kid’s Worship Reminders
Please help us continue to keep our Kid’s Ministry COVID-free by reminding your child to:
* sanitize before and after service
* keep chairs 6’ apart (unless it’s a family unit)
* wear masks, if your family chooses, when moving around and visiting with other kids
* obey our two-kid max bathroom rule
* respects the boundaries of kids around them
If we can keep doing all of these recommendations, we will continue to have a safe and healthy KidMin Worship Live!
Elementary will have a separate worship at 10:30. We ask that you to enter through the office doors to register your kids. Please utilize the church app check in option to make this faster. Your Elementary kid is welcome in the sanctuary with you and we will send out an online option for Elementary age as well.
For ease of parents minds, each kid will have their temperature checked and be asked to use hand sanitizer as they head back to their area.
For pick up, walk down the hallway to the check-in table and a volunteer will walkie talkie back for your kid to meet you there.