This summer kids will go off-road for a MONUMENTAL adventure through the colorful canyons and sunbaked trails of the southwest. By exploring God's awesomeness, kids form a rock-solid faith for the road ahead. You can register your child here.
We are offering a service at 9:15 and 10:30 in the building. See below for more details.
You will be able to worship online Sunday as we will live stream the 10:30 service. To view the service on Youtube go to this link at 10:30 - Youtube Live If you would like to watch the Live Feed on Facebook click this link - Facebook Live
If you can't watch at 10:30 you will be able to watch a recording any time later in the day on Youtube.
Sunday School Classes
Our adult Sunday school classes begins at 9:15. A class for our middle and high school students and classes for elementary age also begin at 9:15. Our adult and elementary Sunday school classes are on hiatus for the summer.
Kid Min Worship
We offer an Elementary age Worship Service at 10:30 and Preschool & Nursery Worship Services at 10:30 in the Kid Min area. See below for more details.
* Check in through our new KidMin Check In Station located near the side door in the foyer. There, your child will receive their name tag, and parents their check out tag BEFORE being escorted back to their classroom.
* Be prepared for some separation anxiety with your preschooler. Please keep your phone with you, on silence. If your child struggled getting adjusted in the classroom, we will text you.
*We will have a separate worship at 10:30. We ask that you enter through the foyer to register your kids. Please utilize the church app check in option to make this faster. Your Elementary kid is welcome in the sanctuary with you.
*For pick up, your kids will be called individually from the foyer.
* Kid’s Worship Reminders
Please help us continue to keep our Kid’s Ministry COVID-free by reminding your child to:
* wear masks, if your family chooses, when moving around and visiting with other kids
* obey our two-kid max bathroom rule
* respects the boundaries of kids around them
* PLEASE adhere to our sick policy. If your child is experiencing ANY symptoms of COVID-19 or any other illness, please stay home and enjoy our online option.
* DO NOT leave campus.
* Please be very prompt in checking out your child. We cannot being our deep cleaning until all kids have left the space.
* We cannot guarantee your child’s health while worshipping with us. Allowing your child to participate at church confirms that you understand that they are attending at their own risk.
If we can keep doing all of these recommendations, we will continue to have a safe and healthy KidMin Worship Live!