Week of 6/20/2021
~Carolyn Goff is home
~Sandy Bumbalough's grandson, Bryant's eye surgery went well, there is a 6 week recovery for this surgery
~Paul & Judy Ahrens' friend's daughter, Anne-Marie will have her liver transplant on June 24 barring no new cancers are discovered
~Caleb Wilkins is on a mission trip in Nicaragua
~Steve Sturdivant was in a car accident, no major injuries, recouping at home
~Anola Smith broke the top of her femur playing volleyball, The doctor is concerned about the injury and has sent pathology report out for a second opinion before inserting a rod.
View the Full Prayer Card.
- Fellowship Opportunity ~ Sunday nights in June @ 5:00pm ~ Come hangout on the church lawn with other members.
- Baby Shower honoring Victoria Steere ~ Sunday, June 27 @ 1:00pm
- VBS Volunteer and Participant Registration is open! Register here.
- Outdoor Library ~ Wednesdays @ 6:30pm
- Chosen Summer Series ~ Thursdays @ 6:00pm
- Sign up sheet for 55+ Breakfast in the Park is in the foyer.
- Fourth of July Picnic ~ Sunday, July 4 @ 5:00pm bring your favorite sides and/or desserts, FCC will provide the meat
View our Events Page for more information.
Our attendance for last Sunday was:
1st Service ~ 90 (includes the kids & volunteers in the back)
Kids 1st Service ~ 27
2nd Service ~ 175 (includes the kids & volunteers in the back)
Kids 2nd Service ~ 35
2021 Monthly Budget..........$42,083
Month to Date Giving...........$20,710
Building Fund Balance....$1,444,053*
*This number is total giving (with interest) less expenses paid out and will be updated monthly